Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A New Year and a New Journey

I'm excited about this fresh new year that is stretching out before me. It's like a clean slate and I only have a few traces of old dust to clear off before I make it mine. I did a one card reading just to get a feel for what was in store and I pulled The World. I used my Steampunk Tarot deck. That I received for my birthday last year. I love the imagery in this deck and hope for more decks from Barbara Moore and Aly Fell.
From the Steampunk Tarot
This is one of my favorite cards and for me it symbolizes, balance, security, and motion. My goals are in reach, I just need to stretch for them.  It also tells me that I am on the right track and where I belong. 
 It's a comfort to start the year with such a positive message.Now I just have to live it! 
I hope your new year will be a great one too!


No comments:

Post a Comment